Do you have a date night but are getting bored with dinner and a movie? Here are some fun ideas to keep you in connection with each other.
- Go to an arcade or boardwalk and play those games with each other that you haven’t played since you were dating: skee ball, air hockey, PacMan.
- On a map of a state or country you’ve lived or traveled, highlight all the towns and sites you visited together. Bring your map to a coffee house and reminisce together.
- After the kids have gone to bed, dust off photo albums containing pictures of when your relationship first began. Spread a blanket on the living room floor and pour over them.
- Keep affection alive in your marriage by making time for non-sexual touch: a back massage, foot massage, cuddling, or holding hands in public.
- Hire a chef to come to your home, cook a full meal, serve it to you, and do all the cleanup. Enjoy time with each other and not have to lift a finger or drive home.
- Listen to music from your teenage years or download a routine from your favorite comedian and go parking at a scenic spot.
To schedule an appointment to learn more about how feeling gratitude for your partner can greatly improve your relationship, call 908-246-3074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org